Resources | Nashville Toffee Company
Pecan & Almond Toffee Tassies
1 (15 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup finely chopped pecans
10 ounces almond toffee pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Unroll the piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface
- Roll into 2 (15-inch) circles
- Cut out 48 circles using a 1 3/4-inch fluted or round cookie cutter, re-rolling dough as needed
- Place in 1 3/4-inch muffin pans, pressing on the bottoms and up the sides of each of the mini-muffin cups
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and eggs in a large bowl, mixing well
- Add the vanilla
- Stir in the pecans and almond toffee pieces
- Spoon the pecan & toffee filling evenly into the pie shells.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.